From the Hands of Barnabas, Son of Encouragement

Here to encourage the youth of the world with the message of hope in Christ Jesus' death to forgive our sins and his ressurection to give us etrnal life.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Its mos def has ben FOEVA

Well it has been forever. Since my last post. We've had a hurricane and aload of stuff happening. I am playin bass guitar and I got my SF dvd on Mon. Its so awesome. Becky (ma sweetie) has been by my side through everything rough and tough. and I try to do the same. She is awesome I love her to death. I'm staring to help a new friend Corissa she found my blogspot and she needs my help. So as Baranbas I shall with the help of God. all for now. lata
Kyle

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 05 November, 2005, Blogger Holli said...

Hey, it has been too long. I really wish I had not had rehearsal when you were on Long Island. It is great to know that you and everyone else are ok after the hurricane; you all have been in my prayers. Keep on shining for God and never let that awesome light go out. I love and miss you. MWA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home