From the Hands of Barnabas, Son of Encouragement

Here to encourage the youth of the world with the message of hope in Christ Jesus' death to forgive our sins and his ressurection to give us etrnal life.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Well after all that

Anyway. After all that Mr. K changed the play rehersals from thurs to fri. So now we have practice sun, tues, fri. So now I shall retype my overly busy scheduelle. Sun-Church 10-12 and rehersal fro 6:30-9. Then Mon-my free day, Tues-rehersal 7-9; Weds-free day; thurs-youth group 7-9; fri-rehersal 7-9; sat band practice 11:30-2. I'm the Tinman in Wizard of Oz. S I'm working on my lines. Hoping I'll get a call from Holli this weekend sometime. Well gonnajump God bless.
-Kyle

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 29 September, 2005, Blogger mikehunor98014880 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home