From the Hands of Barnabas, Son of Encouragement

Here to encourage the youth of the world with the message of hope in Christ Jesus' death to forgive our sins and his ressurection to give us etrnal life.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Today's Agenda

Well I see your back. Welcome to another reading of what comes from my bain to my hands and consequently into this blog. The day's agenda eat shower go to band practice at Griffen Road call the mum. Let her know I am indeed alive. Anyway, band practice you say. "Your in a band?" yes i play the bass at Griffen Road Baptist Church. So if that answers your question. Good. Plus I'm in a band with Cody thats just him an I. Well time to eat. Adios.
-Jonesy

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 03 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home