From the Hands of Barnabas, Son of Encouragement

Here to encourage the youth of the world with the message of hope in Christ Jesus' death to forgive our sins and his ressurection to give us etrnal life.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

TODAY!!! was goOod

Anyway wuts up to all my regular readers and new-comers. I have one of the busiest scheduelles in the world. Sun-Church at St. Mark's Lutheran in the morning and then play rehersal in the evening 6:30-9. Mon-is my only free day. Tues-Bibleclub after school; play rehersal 7-9. Weds-Youth Group/biblestudy 7-9. Thurs-Rehersal 7-9. Fri-my optional free day go see Rob at Calvery Chapel at 7. Sat-band practice at Griffen Rd Baptist Church where I play bass. 11:30-2 or so. That is not including the days of homework, and when I have to stay after school for the Literary Magazine and Newspaper. Plus I have to make time for SFers to call me. I love talking to SFers, especially Holli. I also love the talks Becky and I have they are amazing.
well im out. God bless,
Jonesy

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 15 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apple Asteroid documents unsealed
Documents newly unsealed regarding a lawsuit between Apple Computer and two Apple news sites revealed that the computer maker sought to subpoena two reporters' anonymous sources without first conducting a ...
nice little blog you have here, if you'd like a look at my Spyware Remover related site, feel free...if you likeSpyware Remover stuff that is.

 
At Friday, 04 November, 2005, Blogger Real Me said...

Hi...you have no idea who i am. I was just going through reading your blog cuz I got bored. It seems your really interested in faith and religious. Maybe we should talk or something cuz I am too and I hate it when people think im coming on too strong.Just leave me a comment on my blog if you want to talk.

Corissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home