From the Hands of Barnabas, Son of Encouragement

Here to encourage the youth of the world with the message of hope in Christ Jesus' death to forgive our sins and his ressurection to give us etrnal life.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Today Sunday

Well church was good today. Got to really talk to God and get myself back on track. Labor Day is awesome. Three day weekend. Learn the bass line for the song Who Knows by the Band of Gypsies with Jimi Hendrix. Its awesome. God and I really talked. I'm gonna try and clean my room later and make an online Devo to sent out to yall SFers about Romans Chapter 1. There is more in there than you think. You'll see when You get it. What else can I say or shall I ramble on about something else. O well I'm running out of things to write except what I am typing no ad previous to this word here. Anyway, I think that is it for now. Remember if you are a child of God act the part let your faith do the walking for it says in Habakuk 2:4 -"but the righteous will live by faith"
-Jones

3 Comments:

At Sunday, 04 September, 2005, Anonymous Becky said...

good conversation with God rocks my face off!

 
At Sunday, 04 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wednesday, 14 September, 2005, Anonymous Kristen said...

we're doing a roman's bible study in LSM at school! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home