From the Hands of Barnabas, Son of Encouragement

Here to encourage the youth of the world with the message of hope in Christ Jesus' death to forgive our sins and his ressurection to give us etrnal life.

Friday, September 02, 2005

This space is my space

Greetings all readers new and old. Here is my new blogspot. Couple things I want to talk about in this first entry. One that is important and most recent. I recently sent an email to a group of people ranking on myspace.com and how bad it is and how people have it run there lives and thier priorities get messed up. Juls sent me an email in reply saying how I over reacted , which I did but it was a hyperbole-exaggeration for the sake of emphasis- then she went on to say that some people Sfers were turned off by the way I present my faith in everyday conversation.
This is where things turned trying. People had told her that I make them feel infirior when I quote scripture pretaining to life's situation that I or that person are going through. She also told me that I was almost shoving God in people's faces. People who already have God. She basically said I was overbareing. For another reason as well. When I talk to christians no matter who you are I will ask this one quetion. "How's your walk?" Juls commented on those people didnt like it and it was too abrupt and people werent ready to answer. Christians I mind you are ready to answer how their walk with God is.
I believe it is cleared up now after much help from Teske and Becky Ells. She is my darlin I tell you that. In the end this is my answer to this insightful accusations. This is my last sent email to Juls.
I just want to get some things straight. I dont always say I'm praying for someone. In all honestly my prayer life is very slow and it is something I need to work on. I also dont remember the last time i said I was praying for someone. To Jen Gallaher yes because i know her situation. I also dont see whats wrong with asking how people's walks are. Have you ever asked someone how's life? Im pretty much asking the same question. So that question involves God so what. Yes life with God can get complicated but so can life without him even more so.
If it seems abrupt well just about every question is abrut when you ask it. You can only ask one question in one moment of time. Sure some questions are more abrupt than others for instance if I mother asks her teenaged daughter "So have you and youy boyfriend have sex yet?" yeah that is very abrupt and the wrong way of asking the question. but either way the question is the same. Have you had sex yet? You can just get around it by sugar coating it. Friends shouldnt sugar coat things for friends they should tell it like it is. If they have a problem with me walking my walk what can I do. I am living my faith the best I can and I talk about my faith especially with others who share in that faith with me.
If they feel that way i cant help that honestly I dont see any problem with asking how people's walks are or quoting scripture for life situations. I take your insite say to heart and I dont want to hurt anyone but the fact of the matter is God comes before all of you anyway and if people just cant deal with that then maybe they should rearrange some priorities. I just dont care if they have a problem with God in my life and how I talk about him. Thank you for you thoughts I consider them greatly and they have helped me greatly as well.
This is pretty much all I have time for today. God bless you and keep you in his grip and in his arms of Love through his Son our Savior, Rock, and Lord.
-Jonesy

1 Comments:

At Friday, 02 September, 2005, Blogger melloman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home