From the Hands of Barnabas, Son of Encouragement

Here to encourage the youth of the world with the message of hope in Christ Jesus' death to forgive our sins and his ressurection to give us etrnal life.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Hey I go again on my own.

Well its 9:15 give or take. Listening to some classic Cream. Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce, and Ginger Baker are awesome. These guys know how to rock and Clapton sure knows how to solo like no other. Well except maybe Hendrix, but I could give you list of insane guitar players so I will. Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Santana, Joe Perry, John Petrucci, Tom Morello, Angus Young and there are others that I cannot name for some reason. Feel free to comment on some I may have missed. But anyway yeah I learne the bass line to Who Knows by the Band of Gypsies with Jimi Hendrix. I do not remember if I said that already. Come to think of it I probably did so feel free to comment on that too. I found this awesome Devo that I did I power point on which I no longer have but its awesome I'm gonna go get it. Be right back. Its in Philippians 2 and its really good.
In other news Becky, I found this awesome sheet I have on how to pray. Does not God deliver or what. He is amazing and I try and thank him every chance I get. Thank you Lord for this sheet of paper it is what I needed. It is on How to pray God's word and it will get me more into his word as well. I believe that is all I have for now so comment if you want or if you must.
-Jonesy

2 Comments:

At Monday, 05 September, 2005, Anonymous Becky said...

indeed, He does deliver. thanks for the help last night, today is much better. THANK THE LORD! God bless, love you much.

 
At Monday, 05 September, 2005, Blogger Holli said...

I LOVE YOU! You are amazing and I am so grateful that God put you in my life! MWA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home